> Maharashtra MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 Dates, Application
Maharashtra MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 Dates, Application
Maharashtra MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 for admission to Post Graduate Hotel Management and Catering Technology course
Maharashtra MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 – DTE Maharashtra invites application for MAH M.MHCT.-CET 2019 for admission to First year of two-year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M. HMCT) for Academic Year 2019-20
Maharashtra MAH-M.HMCT CET-2019
- The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH M.MHCT.-CET 2019 for admission to First year of two-year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M. HMCT)for Academic Year 2019-20.
- The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- An applicant can check the complete details regarding the DTE Maharashtra M. MHCT. CET 2019 in page are given below.
- All Government Aided Institutes Offering Maharashtra MAH-M.HMCT CET-2019.
- All Un-Aided M.Arch Institutes covered as per the Act.
Also See: MHT CET 2019 Notification
About the CET Cell
- Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Here in after called the Act).
- The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019 for admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M.HMCT), for Academic Year 2019-20.
Maharashtra MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts from 10th February 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10th March 2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket: 10th May 2019 onwards
- MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019 Exam Date: 18th May 2019
- Date of Declaration of Result: 30th May 2019
Also See: Hotel Management Admissions 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra MAH M.HMCT CET 2019
- The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Govt. approved institutions or its equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying exam.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
Test Centre for MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019
- MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Exam shall be entertained.
- Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Exam Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
Also See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification 2019
MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- The online test will have 50 Questions based on Topics given below
- Food and Beverage Operation Food – 10 Questions, 02 Marks & 20 Maximum Marks
- Food Production – 10 Questions, 02 Marks & 20 Maximum Marks
- Rooms division – 10 Questions, 02 Marks & 20 Maximum Marks
- English – 10 Questions, 02 Marks & 20 Maximum Marks
- Hospitality Industry related – 10 Questions, 02 Marks & 20 Maximum Marks
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Examination – Online
MAH M.HMCT CET Hall Ticket 2019
- As per the schedule. Candidates will have to visit the https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmhmctfe19/ website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket
Maharashtra MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 Application Process
- Candidates go to the www.mahacet.org website and click on the option “MAHM.HMCT-CET 2019” which will open a new screen or Candidates will have to visit the https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmhmctfe19/
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Examination Fees for CET
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Rs. 1000/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B),NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and SEBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs.800/-
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra State, State Common Entrance Test Cell, 305, Govt. Polytechnic Building, 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051 (Maharashtra State), Tel.: 022-2647-6034, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.sssamiti.org or www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in