MAH Common Entrance Test 2022 for Hotel Management and Catering Technology – Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Application Process
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra invites application for MAH M.MHCT CET 2022 for admission to Postgraduate Degree Course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M.HMCT) for the Academic Year 2022-23
Candidates can submit applications till April 10, 2022, through online mode. Read further for more details on Maharashtra MAH MH CET 2022.
Course Offered at
- The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2022 for admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M.HMCT), for Academic Year 2022-23.
- The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government Aided Institutes offering MHMCT Course
- All Un-Aided MHMCT Institutes covered as per the Act
- Start Online Application Process : 22nd March 2022
- Last date to apply :
10th April 2022till May 11, 2022.
- Issue of Hall Ticket : To be declared later on
- Date of Online MAH M.HMCT CET 2022: August 2, 2022
- Declaration of the MAH M.HMCT CET 2022 : Result: To be declared later on
- The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories, economically weaker section (EWS) and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the
- particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- Online registration for MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2022 on the website https://mhmctcet2022.mahacet.org from 22/03/2022 to 10/04/2022
- Read full notification and Instructions carefully before applying.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) : Rs. 1000/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and EWS] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)
- Negative Mark: There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Total 50 Questions based on Topics given below
- Food and Beverage Operation- 10 Question (20 marks)
- Food Production – 10 Question (20 marks)
- Rooms division – 10 Question (20 marks)
- English- 10 Question (20 marks)
- Hospitality Industry related- 10 Question (20 marks)
- MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2022 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State. The cities in which M.HMCT-CET will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Candidates will have to visit the https://mhmctcet2022.mahacet.org/ website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website