Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) Gujarat announces Admission to MBA (Shipping & Logistics) Program for Session 2021-2022
Gujarat Maritime University MBA Admission 2021 – School of Maritime Management (SMM), Gujarat Maritime University (GMU), Gujarat has invited applications for Admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Shipping & Logistics for the academic year 2021-2022
Read on for more details on Gujarat Maritime University MBA Admission 2021.
- The course duration shall be 2 years. The program is divided into a semester pattern of two semesters per year, with sufficient time given to students for pursuing internships, projects and extra-curricular activities.
Seats and Intake
- A total of 30 Seats are available for admission under the MBA Program in Maritime Management (with specialization in Shipping & Logistics Management) at Gujarat Maritime University (GMU)
Reservation of Seats
- Scheduled Castes – 07%
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially & Educationally Backward Classes – 27%
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 10%
Gujarat Maritime University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Online Forms: 15th April 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application Forms: 07th June 2021
- Mock/Demo Online Test: 11th June 2021
- Date of Online Proctored Admission Test: 13th June 2021
- Date of Interview: 14th /15th June 2021
- Declaration of Merit List: 26th June 2021
- Tentative Week of Starting Lectures of Sem. 1: 19th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Maritime University MBA Admission 2021
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% marks in case of SC/ST/SEBC/EWS Category candidates), awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university as per the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply
- GMU accepts CAT /XAT / MAT / CMAT/GMAT score for application to its programmes.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT /XAT / MAT / CMAT/GMAT score will be required to appear for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (PI) for confirming his/her admission.
- *Amid the COVID19 breakout, GMU will not hold physical GD / PI. Instead the GD/PI this year (A.Y. 2020-21) shall be done online
- Any candidate who fails to score more than 25% marks in PI, will not be considered for Merit and shall be further waitlisted.
Gujarat Maritime University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
State Quota Seats (50%):
- For admission under the State quota seats, a candidate has to apply at Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) website http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/ and follow the instructions therein
- Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) shall prepare a merit list, out of the students who have applied for the course
All India Seats (50%):
- A candidate seeking admission under the All India seats quota shall apply on-line at the University website www.gmu.edu.in under the admissions section and fill the requisite application forms. The application forms and the fee payment links will be available from 12th August 2020, 10:00 am onwards.
- Application fees will be charged from the students as below which need to be paid while filling out the online application forms.
- General – Rs.1000/-
- SC – Rs.500/-
- ST – Rs.500/-
- SEBC – Rs.500/-
- EWS – Rs.500/-
- The candidates with CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT/ GMAT valid score will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (PI) for confirming his/her admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website