Great Lakes Institute of Management announces Admission to PGPM Flex Programs 2024-25
Great Lakes PGPM Flex Admission 2024 – Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), Chennai invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Program in Management – Flex Programs for the academic year 2024. The PGPM Flex is a rigorous, fully mentored holistic executive – weekend MBA program with classroom learning on alternate weekends. PGPM Flex also emphasizes skill development, teamwork, inclusivity principles and value-based management. Check out details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. for Great Lakes PGPM Flex Admission 2024 from the post given below.
Great Lakes PGPM Flex Admission 2024
- Application Form Start: Ongoing
- Last Date to apply for PGPM Flex : 10th October 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Great Lakes PGPM Flex Admission 2024
- All applicants applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management’s PGPM Flex should have –
- Completed a minimum 10+2+3 years of education with an academic track record of 50% throughout.
- Should have a minimum work experience of at least 2+ years by September 30, 2024. Candidates with 18-24 months work experience will be considered, if found to be exceptionally good.
- For PGPM Flex 2024, we accept CAT*, XAT+, GMAT, MAT or CMAT scores. Candidates who do not have a valid [<2 years] CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT or CMAT score will have to appear for GREAT (Great Lakes Aptitude Test).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by filling an online application form on www.greatlakes.edu.in after making a payment of INR 1,500.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommenders. The recommendation letter will be collected online from the recommenders subsequently at a later date.
- Candidates will be assessed based on the information provided in the application form and shortlisted for the interview process. Candidates invited for the Interview will be intimated about the venue and the time slot through E-mail / telephone.
- Application fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The selection process includes Written Test and Personal Interview, besides screening for academic performance and quality of work experience. Clarity of purpose in pursuing executive management education as evidenced by performance in interview and overall assessment of academic achievements will be the basis of final selection.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website