Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2024
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2024 – Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), Chennai invites applications for admission to flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Chennai Campuses for the academic year 2024-26. An AICTE approved program, the PGDM has been designed by the Great Lakes Academic Advisory Council, which comprises the best in the world of management academia streamlined with inputs from the institute’s illustrious Business Advisory Council, to keep it in sync with the needs of an ever changing market place. The program has a clear focus on emerging economies and their growth. Candidates can check complete detail on Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2024 from the post below.
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2024
Specialization Offered for PGDM Program
- Great Lakes offer specializations in the following 6 areas and students can opt for a Major and Minor specialization from the same:
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
- IT and Economics
- Issue of Application starts from: 01st August 2023
- Last date of submission – Cycle 1: 01st December 2023
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2024 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2020, CAT taken in 2022/2023, XAT taken in 2023/2024 or CMAT taken in 2023/2024.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and minimum 60% score across 10th/12th/Undergraduation.
- Freshers and candidates with strictly less than 36 months of work experience as on 30th June 2024 ONLY are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of work experience by 30th April 2024 are encouraged to apply for the One Year Flagship PGPM, although are also eligible to apply for the Two year PGDM.
- In case an eligible candidate would like to apply for both the programs, they may do so by filling the application forms for both PGPM and PGDM separately. Candidates will be evaluated based on the respective program’s admission criteria. The admissions panel may also recommend the candidates for a specific program based on the assessment and program fit.
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/ or https://app.greatlakes.edu.in/
- Fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000
- Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Application fee – Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
- Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
- Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage / brownie points to College / University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasize on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process.
- Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. We will actively try to bring academic diversity into the PGDM classroom.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023