Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) Delhi announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management Program 2022-23, Apply now
FIIB Delhi PGDM Admission – The Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) Delhi invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the admission session 2022-23.
Check out more details on FIIB, Delhi PGDM Admission 2022 from the page below.
PGDM Specialization Offered by FIIB Delhi
- Human Resource Management
- International Trade and Operations
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
FIIB Delhi PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Online application Process: On going
- Last Date of Online Application: Last week of January 2022
- Second round of selection process: 01st week of February 2022
- Final admission offer letter for the second round of process: Last week of March, 2022
- Commencement of Program: 11th June 2022
FIIB Delhi PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (5% marks relaxation in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates appearing in their final bachelor’s degree examinations are also eligible to apply. Selected candidates for admission to the PGDM programme will be required to submit their degree mark sheet on or before the last date of admission.
- A valid CAT or Other national level Management Entrance Exam score i.e., GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA
FIIB Delhi PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.fiib.edu.in/
- The entire application process for admissions is online and the Application form has to be filled online in entirety and be submitted along with the documents on or before the last date.
- Every applicant should submit a self-attested photocopy of each of the required documents at the time of the selection process failing which his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on Entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT), Past academic performance, WAT scores, Performance in Personal Interview & Work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website