Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022 Session
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar MBA Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for full time Two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered by the Department of Humanities and Management for the session 2022-24.
Broad Areas of Specialization
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Last Date for Receiving Applications : May 26, 2022
- Display of List of candidates eligible for Institute’s Test, GD & PI : May 30, 2022
- Date of Institute’s Entrance Test : May 31, 2022
- Date of GD & PI for all eligible candidates : June 02, 2022
- Display of Merit List : June 03, 2022
- Admission Counseling : June 07, 2022
- The candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any stream with 60% marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates or equivalent CGPA (more than or equal to 6.5 CGPA for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 6 CGPA for SC/ST/PH candidates). Only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet will be considered while verifying eligibility. Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by an individual Institute/university will not be allowed.
- Hence, candidates without CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score can also apply.
- Fill the online application form can be accessed through Institute website www.nitj.ac.in
- The candidates are required to apply online and they should send the scanned copy of application form along with necessary enclosures that must prove eligibility, test score/percentile and claim for category at email id [email protected] by the due date.
- For All Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admissions will be made on the basis of CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/Institute test (70% weightage), Group Discussion (15% weightage), and Interview (15% weightage).
- The Shortlisted candidates with CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score will directly appear for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). In case the seats remain vacant through CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score then the institute will conduct its own test for filling up the seats followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and apply online visit the official website