Christ University Master of Business Administration Admission 2022 Dates, Application Form
Christ University MBA Admission 2022 – Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program Offered by School of Business and Management for the academic year 2022.
- MBA : 2 Years (6 Trimesters)
- Bangalore Kengeri Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics.
- Bangalore Central Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics.
- Bannerghatta Road Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics. *International Business (* Specialization will be offered only at Bangalore Bannerghatta Road Campus)
Christ University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application available online : October 1, 2021
- Last date for submitting the application online : January 31, 2022
- Release of selection process admit card for eligible candidates : February 3, 2022
- Group Discussion : February 6, 2022
- Micro Presentation & Personal Interview : February 6-10, 2022
- Publication of selection process result : February 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University MBA Admission 2022
- The scores of the following tests held in 2021 and 2022 will be accepted (May MAT 2021 / Sep MAT 2021 / Dec MAT 2021 / Feb MAT 2022 OR CAT 2021 OR CMAT 2022 OR GMAT 2021 / 2022 OR XAT 2022 OR ATMA 2022 OR GRE 2021 / 2022).
- 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-June 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- MAT score of 500 and above OR CAT score of 60 percentile and above OR XAT score of 60 percentile and above OR CMAT score of 60 percentile and above OR ATMA score of 60 percentile and above OR GMAT score of 450 and above OR GRE score of 295 and above.
- For MBA (CU) + MBA (WMU, USA): Students must also obtain a minimum composite score of 450 in GMAT or 295 in GRE before students formally apply for WMU admission which will be during September 2022. (Mandatory).
- The minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE / ATMA is only eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
Christ University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website https://christuniversity.in/
- Create an application login at https://appstat.christuniversity.in using NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID, and a password.
- The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages.
- An applicant can apply for as many programmes using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific programme are fulfilled.
- Registration Fee : Rs. 5000/-
- Mode of payment : Through Net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- Selection will be based on Group Discussion (GD), Micro Presentation (MP), Personal interview (PI) and academic Performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website