Christ University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
Christ University MBA Admission 2023 – Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program Offered by School of Business and Management for the academic year 2023.
Christ University MBA Admission 2023
- MBA : 2 Years (6 Trimesters)
- Bangalore Kengeri Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics.
- Bangalore Central Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics.
- Bannerghatta Road Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics. *International Business (* Specialization will be offered only at Bangalore Bannerghatta Road Campus)
- Application available online: 02nd November 2022
- Last date for submitting the application online: 29th January 2023
- Release of selection process admit card for eligible candidates: 02nd February 2023
- Group Discussion: 04th February 2023
- Publication of selection process result: 15th February 2023
- A pass in UG Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Students pursuing the International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations.The scores of the following tests held in 2022 and 2023 will be accepted (Sep MAT 2022 / Dec MAT 2022 / Feb / March MAT 2023 OR CAT 2023 OR CMAT 2023 OR GMAT 2022 / 2023 OR XAT 2023 OR ATMA 2023 OR GRE 2022 / 2023).
- 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-June 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- MAT score of 500 and above OR CAT score of 60 percentile and above OR XAT score of 60 percentile and above OR CMAT score of 60 percentile and above OR ATMA score of 60 percentile and above OR GMAT score of 450 and above OR GRE score of 295 and above.
- For MBA (CU) + MBA (WMU, USA): Students must also obtain a minimum composite score of 450 in GMAT or 295 in GRE before students formally apply for WMU admission which will be during September 2023. (Mandatory).
- The minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE / ATMA is only eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website https://christuniversity.in/
- Create an application login at https://appstat.christuniversity.in using NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID, and a password.
- The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages.
- An applicant can apply for as many programmes using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific programme are fulfilled.
- Registration Fee : Rs. 5000/-
- Mode of payment : Through Net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- Selection will be based on Group Discussion (GD), Micro Presentation (MP), Personal interview (PI) and academic Performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022