Apeejay School of Management New Delhi announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2022-24, Apply now
Apeejay School of Management PGDM Admission – Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi invites application for admission to 2-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs for the academic session 2022-24
Read further for more details on Apeejay School of Management PGDM Admission 2022.
PGDM Programs offered
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (General)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
Apeejay School of Management PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application : Ongoing
- Last Date for Applying: January 2022
Apeejay School of Management PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
Apeejay School of Management PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.apeejay.edu/asm/
- Please sign in with a valid email id to initiate the registration process.
- Aspiring candidates are required to submit the application forms duly filled to the Admissions Office by the stipulated date.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit/Debit card/Cet banking
- The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM program. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P., etc.)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website