Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Ahmedabad Announces Post Graduation Diploma Admission 2022
AIIM PGDM Admission 2022 – Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to 2-year Full-Time PGDM (Infrastructure Management) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on AIIM PGDM Admission 2022.
- Availability of Application Forms : December 20, 2021 onwards
- Pre-Screening Process: Pre-Screening Process
- Last Date of Receiving Filled-in Applications: March 13, 2022
- Issuing of Personal Interview (PI) Call Letters: February, 2022 onwards
- PI Rounds for shortlisted Applicants: February, 2022 onwards
- Release of Admission Offers to ‘Selected’ Candidates : March, April, 2022
- Orientation Program: As per Offer Letter
- Release of Admission Offers to ‘Waitlisted’ Candidates for Vacant Seats: May 2022
- Commencement of Program: 04 July,2022/11 July, 2022
- Candidates must have a valid national-level entrance test-score as per AICTE guidelines (CAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT / ATMA).
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) or equivalent qualification CGPA from any recognized university in India and abroad.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with work experience: Though prior work experience (paid and full-time employment after completion of graduation) is not mandatory for a candidate seeking admission to PGDM programs, candidates with relevant work experience may have an upper edge in the selection process.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.aii.ac.in/aiim along with online payment of the application fee.
- The Last date of submitting duly filled application form along with the requisite application fee is 13th March 2022.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit card
- AIIM seeks bright, capable, motivated students who are ready to take advantage of the abundant opportunities we have to offer. As a highly selective institution, we strive to develop a complete picture of all applicants and what they may bring to the AIIM campus. While an applicant’s academic performance is the factor considered most heavily in the admission process, we also take into consideration their test scores, work experience (if any) and extra-curricular activities.
- The final selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Valid entrance test-score
- Personal Interview
- Academic Performance
- Relevant Work Experience
- Extra-curricular Activities
For more details and apply, please visit the official website