Yenepoya University announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 (July Session), Apply now
Yenepoya University PhD Admission 2023 – Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the July 2023 Session.
Yenepoya University PhD Admission 2023
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Allied and Health Care Professions
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
- Faculty of Ayurveda
- Faculty of Homoeopathy
- Call for the applications 01.03.2023
- Last date for submission of applications 15.04.2023
- Entrance examination 31.05.2023
- Announcing result of entrance examination 07.06.2023
- Interview (Preliminary) 12.06.2023
- Final Ph.D. Admission Committee Interview: 20.06.2023 (Tentative dates)
- Course work reporting date 21.07.2023
- Orientation Day 22.07.2023
- Course work start 24.07.2023
- Medical and Dental: Candidates with M.D. or M.S.,or Medical P.G. Diploma, M.D.S., or M.Sc. in medical subjects, including MSc in Oncology & MSc in Human Genetics are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D courses.
- Pharmacy: Candidates with M.Pharm, Pharm D and Pharm- D (PB) degree awarded by a College/University recongnized by AICTE/PCI/RGUHS or a P.G. degree in Pharmacy are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D. course in Pharmacy of this University.
- Physiotherapy: Candidates with a PG degree in Physiotherapy, i.e., MPT degree or a Master’s degree considered as equivalent by Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) are eligible for enrollment to Ph.D course in Physiotherapy.
- Ayurveda: Candidates with Ayurveda Vachaspathi (M.D (Ayu) /MS (Ayu) in Ayurveda in all the specialties or an equivalent P.G. qualifications awarded by any other College/University recognized by CCIM are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D courses in Ayurveda of this University.
- Homeopathy: Candidates with M.D. in Homoeopathy degree or an equivalent P.G. qualifications awarded by a College/ University recognized by CCH are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in Homoeopathy of this University.
- Nursing: Candidates with M.Sc/M.Phil in Nursing degree or a P.G. Degree in Nursing considered as equivalent by Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) awarded by a College/University recognized by INC.
- Arts. Science, Commerce, Management: MA (Master of Arts), M.Sc. (Master of Science), M.Com (Master of Commerce), MBA (after BA/B.Sc/B.Com), PG Diploma in Management of 2-year duration (after BA/B.Sc/B.Com)
- Marks/ Grade : Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. Programme with a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 5% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7- point scale are eligible to apply for Ph.D.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC.
- Application for admission for the Ph.D. program is made in the prescribed forms, which is made available at the office of the Registrar /website, www.yenepoya.edu.in
- Link for online application: https://forms.gle/wbjsqJNwiDbh17HU6
- Application Form complete in all respects together with registration fee of Rs. 3500/- (non-refundable) so as to reach the university latest by15th April 2023.
- Envelope containing the completed application should be superscribed as “Application for PhD Programme – July 2023 batch”.
- Admission to Yenepoya University PhD Program is a two stage process
- Entrance Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website