XIM University Announces Master of Science in Economics Admission 2022, Apply Now
XIM University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2022 – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Economics offered in School of Economics for the academic session 2022
Check out more details on XIM University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2022 from the page below.
- Online Application will be Opening Shortly…
- Last date to fill up the application form is May 31, 2022.
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in Economics discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Or
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in Non-Economics discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate and in 10+2 level a minimum of 60% or equivalent marks in Mathematics.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2022, can also apply.
- Applicants are required to fill up the online application form at: www.xim.edu.in .
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- The selection of eligible candidates will be based on performance in an entrance test OR an interview. Candidates will be tested on the basis of their knowledge of Mathematics, Statistics, Microeconomics, and Macroeconomics at a level commensurate with the UGC CBCS syllabus of B.A./B.Sc. Economics program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website