XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master in Public Policy and Governance Program 2022, Apply Now
XIM University MPPG Admission – XIM University Bhubaneswar (XUB) invites applications for admission to MPPG (Master in Public Policy & Governance) Program offered by School of Governance and Public Affairs for the academic session 2022-24
XIM University MPPG Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to fill up the application form is : May 31, 2022
XIM University MPPG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2022, can also apply.
- Recommended : Basic exposure to Economics/ Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering/Political Science/Social Sciences;
- Work Experience: Candidates with demonstrated leadership skills in previous work/assignments shall be preferred.
XIM University MPPG Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to fill up the online application form at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for a personal interview to be conducted by XIM University.
- The final selection will be based on the evaluation of Statement of Purpose, candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website