XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to B.Com and BBM (Hons) Program 2022, Apply Now
XIM University Admission – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to B.Com and BBM (Hons.) Program offered by School of Commerce for the academic year 2022. Candidates can apply online till May 31, 2022.
Read on for details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, fees and more for XIM University B.Com /BBM (Hons) Admission 2022 from the page below.
- B.Com. (Hons.) – Three Year Degree Program in Commerce [Accounting/Finance]
- B.B.M. (Hons.) – Three Year Degree Program in Business Management [HR/Marketing]
XIM University B.Com, BBM (Hons) Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to fill up the application form is : May 31, 2022
- Program will begin tentatively : first week of September 2022
XIM University B.Com, BBM (Hons) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Final year +2 students, who are expecting their results during 2022, can also apply.
- Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before August 31, 2022.
XIM University B.Com, BBM (Hons) Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to fill-up the application form online at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- Final selection of the students shall be done purely on merit which shall be decided on the basis of academic performance in class 10 and class 12 examinations and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website