West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences Kolkata notifies Admission to Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy Course 2022, Apply Now
WBUAFS Kolkata Diploma Admission 2022 – West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Kolkata invites online applications from the interested candidates for admission to 2-years Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy (D.V.P.) Course for the academic session 2022 under the Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Mohanpur Campus, Nadia
- Total Seats: 30
- General – 16
- SC – 07
- ST – 02
- OBC-A – 03
- OBC-B – 02
WBUAFS Kolkata Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Online Forms Available through Website: 1st to 11th March 2022
- Last date of submission of forms (Online): 11th March 2022
- Publication of Provisional Merit List: 17th March 2022
WBUAFS Kolkata Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Citizenship: The Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Not less than 17 years and not more than 32 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There shall be a relaxation of the upper age limit by maximum 3 (three) years for SC/ST/OBC-A & B candidates
- The candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must pass Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination in science stream from any recognized Board/ Council from any institution.
- Candidate must pass the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the above four subjects in regular class mode
WBUAFS Kolkata Diploma Admission Application Process
- There is no application fee for this year.
- Candidates will have to upload the following scanned copies (colour) of their original documents in JPEG/ PDF format. Failing to this the candidate will not be considered for admission.
- Admit card of Secondary Examinations /Birth certificate as age proof.
- Mark sheet of Secondary (Class-X) Examinations.
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examinations.
- Domicile Certificate as per the prescribed format (Proforma a1 or a2 or b) as per guidelines of Govt. of West Bengal. (Click here to download the proforma). Domicile Certificate obtained from the West Bengal e-district portal (https://edistrict.wb.gov.in/PACE) will also be accepted as the proof of domicile.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/ OBC-B/PwD Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Declaration on ragging must be given along with the application form in prescribed format at the time of admission.
- Only submission of online application does not constitute a right for admission and the decision of the admission committee is full and final.
- The selection of students for admission will be done as per merit list without any Entrance Examination
- The merit list will be prepared according to the percentage of total marks obtained in the subjects of H.S. or it’s equivalent examinations as stated above
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website