Bankura University West Bengal announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22
Bankura University PhD Admission 2021 – Bankura University, a State University in West Bengal invites applications for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Check out the post below for more details on Bankura University PhD Admission 2021
- Bengali, Botany, Education, English, History, Law, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Santali, Social Work, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
No. of PhD Seats
- Total number of vacant PhD seats are 193 across 14 subjects
- Bengali – 13
- Botany – 33
- Chemistry – 27
- Education – 08
- English – 24
- History – 03
- Law – 11
- Mathematics – 21
- Philosophy – 04
- Political Science – 08
- Sanskrit -13
- Santali – 04
- Social Work – 04
- Physics – 20
Bankura University PhD Admission 2021 Important Date
- The closing date for submission of application is 27 May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bankura University PhD Admission 2021
- For further details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of Bankura University
Bankura University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to go through the https://www.bankurauniv.ac.in/Bku_phd_regulation.aspx (REGULATIONS RELATING TO DOCTORAL (Ph.D.) DEGREE, Amendment – 2017).
- Once an application is received, it will be deemed that the candidate agrees to all terms & Conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the REGULATIONS RELATING TO DOCTORAL (Ph.D.) DEGREE, Amendment – 2017. Ensure that you are filling genuine application form available at www.bankurauniv.ac.in
- Please provide the current mobile no. (WhatsApp no.) and e-mail id so that future communication will be sent to the registered mobile no. and e-mail id.
- All the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. and it is to be produced in original at the time of verification
- Admission to the PhD programme shall be through the Ph.D. Entrance Test to be conducted by the University. The date and mode of Entrance Test shall be notified in advance
- Applicants, who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF) / UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) / SET / GATE / JEST, or holding teacher fellowship or having M.Phil Degree or having previously completed PhD Course work from any recognized University or any International student shall be exempted from the PhD Entrance Test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website