Bankura University West Bengal PhD Program Admission 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
Bankura University PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Programme offered by Bankura University, West Bengal for the academic session 2022-23
Bankura University PhD Admission 2022
Subjects offered for the Ph.D. Program, 2022:
- Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Education, English, Geography, History, Law, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, and Social Work.
- Start Application Process : 22nd April, 2022
- Last Date to apply : 13th May, 2022
- Date and mode of RET shall be notified later
- Bachelor / Master’s or equivalent degree in related fields with minimum marks.
- For further details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer to the Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of Bankura University.
- The applicants must fill up the Application Form through the link (Google Form) for admission to Ph.D. Programme 2022 within 22nd April, 2022 to 13th May, 2022.
- The Link of the application for applying to the Ph.D. Programme: https://forms.gle/JMwHFS1iURPySy316
- Applicants have to submit the filled in form along with scanned copy of Mark Sheets & Certificates of all examinations and the payment receipt / relevant evidence of requisite fees through email to research [email protected] within the above mentioned deadline.
- The whole document will be in a single pdf format and the credentials will be arranged properly.
- The naming convention of the application and the subject line of the email will be as Name of the Applicant_Subject(e.g. Ram Das_Bengali)
- For UR & OBC categories : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, ST & PwD categories : Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Through NEFT
- Admission to the PhD program shall be through Research Eligibility Test (RET) to be conducted by the University.
- Applicants, who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF) / UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) / SET / GATE / JEST, or holding teacher fellowship or having M.Phil. Degree or having previously completed Ph.D. Course work from any recognized University or any International student shall be exempted from the Research Eligibility Test (RET).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website