Your No1 source for Latest Entrance Exams, Admission info
> WBUHS Kolkata MPhil and Fellowship Course Admission 2019
WBUHS Kolkata MPhil and Fellowship Course Admission 2019
WBUHS Kolkata announces Admission to M.Phil. and Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine & Transnational Science (RMTS) Course 2019
WBUHS Kolkata M.Phil and Fellowship Admission 2019 – Indian Institute for Medical Technology under The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) Kolkata has invited applications for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Transnational Science Course for the academic year 2019.
- Admission to the seats in Indian Institute for Medical Technology under The West Bengal University of Health Sciences in M Phil / Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Transnational Science (RMTS) course shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit lists of different categories / castes of candidates by The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS).
- Admission will be on the basis of the results of the Written Test for selection to be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS).
See: M.Phil Admission 2019
Duration of the Course
- MPhil (RMTS) is a 2 year and Fellowship (RMTS) is a one-year, full-time, residential course.
- Citizens of India who have obtained the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for the course:
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. degree from any University recognized in India and having registration either with the state or MCI with MD / MS / MDS in any discipline OR M.Sc in biological sciences (Physiology, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Virology).
- The minimum marks required (as an aggregate) is 55% for General candidates and 50% for Reserved (SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B) candidates.
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. or B. D. S. degree from any University recognized in India and having registration either with the state or MCI / DCI.
- The age of the candidate should be less than 40 years as on 01st January 2019.
- Candidates appearing at examination through his/her declaration. If it is found that declaration is not true, s/he is debarred at any stage before or even after admission.
- The total number of available seats will be 15 for MPhil (RMTS) and 30 for Fellowship (RMTS) the course.
- Written examination will be separate for M Phil and Fellowship courses and will be conducted based on single best response type MCQs. There will be 100 MCQs which are to be answered in 80 minutes.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answers, though multiple answers will be regarded as wrong answers. The language of the MCQ-s will be English and the standard of the questions will be of the standard of the qualifying examination.
- For enrollment in the provisional merit list one has to secure at least 40 marks (for General candidates) or 35 marks (for Reserved candidates).
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Merit list of candidates
- Merit list of the intending candidates will be prepared by arranging the candidates according to marks obtained in descending order and in Combined and Category-wise lists indicating merit position for the SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B candidates.
- Merit list of PWD candidates form where they belong will be shown in the specific list of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B and unreserved.
Admission through counseling:
- Admission will be made through a process of counseling strictly according to the time schedule to be published by the WBUHS. The notice of the counseling will be available only in the website https://wbuhs.ac.in and no separate information about it will be sent to the individual candidates.
- The provisional merit list of candidates will be available its website https://wbuhs.ac.in. No separate information will be sent to individual candidate in this regard.
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation to Category candidates will be done in accordance with the prevailing rules in the seats to be allotted to in-service candidates.
- Seats reserved for SC candidates when remaining vacant even after following the instructions laid down in the Govt. orders and notifications, shall be filled in by the ST candidates and vice- versa. Like-wise seats reserved for OBC-A and OBC-B can also be interchangeably allotted if situation is so needed.
- Reserved category candidates appearing from other state will be treated as unreserved candidates.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
- Applicants should go through the Information Booklet and other Annexures meticulously and strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Booklet as published in https://wbuhs.ac.in, while applying for MPhil / Fellowship in RMTS course. Application must be complete in all respect.
- The print-copy of the application along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) purchased from any nationalized bank of India, drawn in favour of “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences”, payable at Kolkata has to be submitted as instructed in the schedule.
- Candidates are requested to write their Name and telephone number on the back of the Demand Draft
- Print copies will not be received in the office of Controller of Examinations WBUHS in person after 24th August 2019. However, print copies sent through speed / registered post will be received up to 26th August 2019.
- Submission of print-copy of Forms at the office of Controller of Exams WBUHS: 10th August to 24th August 2019 (02.00 pm) (Both days Inclusive)
- Print copies sent through speed / registered post will be received up to 26th August 2019
- Provided the banker’s cheque / Demand draft is purchased on or before 24th August 2019
- Admit Card will be mailed to the candidate from University: 28th August 2019 evening onwards
- Date of Written Test (Tentative): 31st August 2019 (12 noon onwards)
- Date of submission of attested copies, Verification original documents at counseling: To be notified
- Session to start from: To be notified later on
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, DD–36, Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata–700 064, Website: www.wbuhs.ac.in