Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology announces PhD Admission under ADF (AICTE) 2022, Apply now
VSSUT PhD Admission – Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla invites application for admission to Ph.D. programme under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) scheme supported by AICTE for the academic year 2022-23
VSSUT PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Last Date of receipt of completed Application Forms with all documents: 19th August 2022
- Intimation of qualified candidates (in our website) for Interview: 23rd August 2022
- Date of Interview at VSSUT, Burla premises: 5th September 2022
- Intimation of selected candidates (in our website) for admission: 08th September 2022
- Date of Admission at VSSUT, Burla premises: 15th September 2022 to 22nd September 2022
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT PhD Admission 2022
- The candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 (or minimum 75% marks) or equivalent at both Bachelor’s and master’s degree. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/GPAT/ NET during the last 5 years. For SC/ST/PH Candidates, CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 (or 70% marks) or equivalent.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on the date of admission. However age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women and PH category in succession.
- The interested candidates may fill up online applications available at the University Website www.apply.vssut.ac.in or http://www.vssut.ac.in
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address by post on or before 19-08-2022.
- To, The Registrar, VSSUT, Burla Burla Sambalpur-768018 Odisha
- Superscribe the envelope as Application form for “AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme’’
- For General candidates : Rs. 1000/
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Demand draft drawn in favor of “VSSUT, Burla
- (i) Career Marks : 60 Marks
- (ii) Interview : 40 Marks
- Subject Knowledge in the Interview: 20; Previous Publications: 10; Proposed Ph.D. Synopsis: 10
- Candidates should secure a minimum of 50 Marks out of the Total Marks of 100 (Carrier (60 Marks) and Interview (40 Marks)) to be declared as qualified.
For more details and to apply visit the official website
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India