Vellore Institute of Technology B.Sc (Hons.) Program in Agriculture Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
VIT B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Undergraduate 4-years B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Program offered by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore for the academic session 2022.
Candidates can check the complete information on VIT Vellore B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Admission 2022 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
VIT B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Admission 2022
VIT B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Form : 16th March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : To be announced
VIT B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality : Resident Indian National / Non Resident Indian National
- Mode : Regular, Full Time and Formal Education
- Age Limit : 01.07.2002
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- NIOS Board and Open schools recognised by JEE
- Students who have appeared for their Std. XII finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date
Eligibility in the Qualifying Examination
- A pass with minimum overall aggregate of 70% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology (Botany & Zoology) / Agriculture as subjects in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- In case, applicants belong to SC/ST community or hail from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, 10% relaxation is provided (i.e.,) 60% minimum aggregate as per the condition, in the qualifying examination mentioned above.
VIT B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can also apply online at the website http://www.vit.ac.in through Net-banking/Debit card/Credit card/Paytm mode.
- Candidates are requested to apply only through Online Mode.
Steps to be Followed
- Step I – Register Yourself (Click on New applicant)
- Step II – Verify your registered mobile number for the OTP received from VIT
- Step III – Once OTP is validated, a password will be sent to your registered email address. (Keep this email id and password till the completion of the admissions)
- Step IV – Fill the application form through online mode using net-banking/Debit card / Credit card/Paytm
- Step V – Pay the application fee Rs700/- . The application cost is non-refundable
- Step VI – Enclose required documents along with the application form and send the hardcopy of the same to VIT.
- Application fee : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode using Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card / Paytm mode
- There is No Entrance Examination
- Notification will be provided on our website on issuing of application
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10+2 marks
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for counselling (virtual or physical)
- The fact that a candidate has qualified and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the performance in the Skill Test and the availability of seats
- The final list will be prepared based on the performance in the Skill Test at the time of counselling
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website