Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Bhopal announces Research Program Admission for July 2022 session
Vellore Institute of Technology Bhopal Research Admission 2022 – Vellore Institute of Technology, Bhopal University invites applications for admission to Research Programs for the academic session commencing in July 2022
Vellore Institute of Technology Bhopal Research Admission 2022
Program Offered at various School
- In VIT Bhopal both Internal Full time and External Part Time categories are offered.
- School of Advance Science and Languages (Full and Part Time)
- School of Bioengineering (Full and Part Time)
- School of Computing Science and Engineering (Full and Part Time)
- School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Full and Part Time)
- School of Mechanical Engineering (Full and Part Time)
- VIT Business school (Full and Part Time)
VIT Bhopal University Research Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application : 20th May 2022
- VITREE Slot Booking : 24th & 25th May 2022
- Date of VITREE Remote proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT) / Centre Based Test (CBT) : 4th & 5th June 2022
- Personal Interview through online mode : 11th & 12th June 2022
- Declaration of results : 22nd June 2022
- Last date of guide selection : 06th July 2022
- Last date of online fee payment : 14th July 2022
- Commencement of classes : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for VIT Bhopal University Research Admission 2022
- Minimum qualification for admission
- (10+2+4+2 or any equivalent for Ph.D. in Engineering) or (10+2+3+2 or any equivalent for Ph.D. in Non-Engineering) or (10+2+5 year Integrated M.Tech. programme, Integrated M.S Programme in Engg. & Integrated. M.Sc. (Biotech) in Non-Engg.)
- For Ph.D. in Engineering : Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology the relevant discipline with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks (of all the years/semesters) wherever marks are awarded/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where letter grades are awarded or Equivalent qualifications like M.Sc (Engineering)/M.S.(By Research)/M.Tech (By Research).
- For all the Research Programmes, it is mandatory that the candidate should have studied in regular, full time and formal education in their previous degree programmes (UG and PG) M.Sc. Computer Science, M.Sc. (IT) and MCA degree holders are not eligible to apply for Ph.D Programme.
- For PhD in Science :Master’s degree in the relevant discipline of Science/ Engineering with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the University/Institute does not award any class.
- For PhD in Languages : Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA.
- For the PhD in Management : Master in Business Administration /CA/ICWA with first class or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 Point scale in cases where the University/Institute does not award any class.
Categories and Eligibility
- Internal Full time Candidates : A candidate who wishes to work for PhD/Integrated PhD degree on full time basis (including project staff working in sponsored projects being carried out at VIT) should apply in the prescribed form on or before the specified date.
- External Part time Candidates :- Teachers working in other colleges in a permanent position and candidates sponsored by R&D organizations of following categories are eligible to apply to work on a part time basis for a PhD degree.
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online at https://vit.ac.in/
- Selection based on the performance in the VITREE 2022 score, PG Degree marks, Research proposal and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website