Visva-Bharati Santiniketan announces Admission to UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Ph.D Courses 2021-22
Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2021 – Visva-Bharati Santiniketan has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Ph.D Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.A. (Hons), B. Music (Hons), B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.F.A.(Hons), B.S.W. (Hons), Bachelor of Rural Studies (Hons), B. Des./B.Voc, B.P.Ed. etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.A. in Rural Management, M.Sc., M. Music, M.F.A., M.S.W., Master of Rural Studies, M.Des, B.Ed., M.Ed., M.A. (Education), M.P., M.Sc (Yoga) etc.
- Diploma Courses : Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Languages, Literature & Culture, Fine Arts), Diploma in Rural Studies etc.
- Certificate Courses : Certificate in Languages, Literature & Culture, Music, Dance & Drama, Fine Arts, Certificate in Indian Craft, Bridge Course in History of Art etc.
- Ph.D Courses : Ph.D. in Languages, Literature & Culture, Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Rural Studies, Education & Integrated MPhil. & Ph.D etc.
Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Online forms : 06th August 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online forms : 26th August 2021
- Date of Admission Test (Online/Offline) : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2021
- For UG, Certificate & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- 10 +2 level with 60% marks at with a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology(Life Science) and any one of the following subjects: Mathematics/ Agronomy /Modern computer application / Computer Science / Statistics/ICT
- For PG & Advance Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the following subjects: Mathematics/ Agronomy /Modern computer application / Computer Science / Statistics/ICT with 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Sci with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- For M.Phil & PhD : Passed Master’s degree or a professional degree with 55% marks.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website www.visvabharati.ac.in
Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.visvabharati.ac.in & https://visvabharatiadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Candidates have to apply through our online application system (vbu.ucanapply. com/entrance). The online application allows the candidate to provide all information and also to upload a scanned photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) and signature.
- Applicants must produce their original final mark sheets of previous public examinations and other relevant documents along with self-attested photo-copies at the time of admission to various courses failing which his/her candidature will not be considered for admission
- Details of the courses, eligibility criteria, admission process and relevant information are available in the University website www.visvabharati.ac.in.
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates (For first subject) : Rs. 1000/-
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates (For each additional subject) : Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates (For first subject) : Rs. 300/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates (For each additional subject) : Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash Card
- Admission will be based on the merit & written test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website