Veer Narmad South Gujarat University announces Admission to UG, PG & PG Diploma Program 2022, Apply now
VNSGU Admission – Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) Surat invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PG Diploma Program for the academic Year 2022-23.
Read further for more details on Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Admission 2022.
- UG Programs : B.A., BBA, BCA, B.Com., B.Arch, B.Sc., B.Sc. Medical Technology, BSW, BA LLB, BBB LLB, B.Des, B.Lib.Sc, B.Ed, BHMS, MBBS, Nursing course etc.
- PG Programs : MA, MCA, MBA, M.Com., MSW, M.Sc., M.Sc. Medical Technology, M.Pharm, MPT, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Lib.Sc, M.Ed, LLM etc.
- PG Diploma Programs : PG Diploma in Research Methodology, Human Resource Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Tax Management, Climate Change & Rural Society/Rural development / Natural Resource Management etc.
- PhD & MPhil Programs : PhD & MPhil Programs in Science, Engineering, etc.
VNSGU Admission Dates 2022
- Start of Online application : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of online application forms : February 2022
VNSGU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG Program : Passed standard 12th (H.S.C.) Examination with any stream through Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (G.H.S.E.B.) or any other equivalent board (like CBSE, ICSE)
- For PG & PG Diploma Program : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks.
- For PhD & MPhil Program : Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.vnsgu.ac.in/
VNSGU Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through the official website http://www.vnsgu.ac.in/
Steps to follow:
- Step 1 : Log on to the website http://www.vnsgu.ac.in/
- Step 2 : Register using email id and password.
- Step 3 : Click on the verification link sent on email and log in to fill the application form.
- Step 4 : Upload required documents
- Step 5 : Pay the application fee
- Step 6 : Submit the application form
- For Post Graduate Admission any query, contact on 0261-2203025 during office hours or E-Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Under Graduate Admission any query, contact on 9510767089,9510767090 during office hours or E-Mail on email@example.com
- For UG Programs : Rs. 200/-
- For PG Programs : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode.
- Admission will be based on Merit-based and Entrance exams.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website