Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) announces Admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Program 2021
Veer Kunwar Singh University MCA Admission 2021 – Department of Computer Science, Veer Kunwar Singh University, (VKSU) Arrah (Bihar) invites online application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Program for the session 2021-2024
Check out more details on Veer Kunwar Singh University MCA Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, number of seats, fee details, etc on this page given below.
Veer Kunwar Singh University MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of Form fill up: 05th June 2021
- Date of written/Online Admission test: 10th June 2021
- Date of Admission test result: 12th June 2021
- Date of online provisional admission: 14th June to 25th June 2021
- Date of original document verification: 27th June to 30th June 2021
- Commencement of online classes: 01st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Veer Kunwar Singh University MCA Admission 2021
- Completed Bachelor Honors Degree (B.Sc/BA) with at least 45% marks in Computer Applications/Com. Sci. as Honors subject/major subject/ core course having passed in Mathematics at Bachelor Degree and 10+2 level
- Completed a Bachelor degree with 55% marks in Subsidiary/Pass course/Allied subject having passed in Mathematics at Bachelor Degree and 10+2 level
Veer Kunwar Singh University MCA Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Veer Kunwar Singh University releases the VKSU online application form at the official website, i.e, vksu.ac.in.
- Filling the VKSU online application form requires multiple steps to be followed by the candidates. Steps in the application form fillup include entering details, uploading photographs and more.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam
- Candidates will be called for counseling of admission on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website