Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur announces Entrance Test (PUCRET) for Admission to PhD Program 2020-21
PhD Programs offered
- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Hindi, English, Social Science, Political Science, Ancient History, Psychology, Military Science, History, Economics, Pedagogy, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Urdu, Computer Science Applications, Commerce, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Physics, Behavioural Science, Behavioural Economics, HRD, Business Management, Financial Studies, Harvest Science, Genetics, Mutant Disease Science, Insect Science, Agriculture, Home Science, Method, Geography, Computer Applications, Physical Education, Mass Communication & Journalism, Agriculture Circulation, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Music, Environmental Science
VBSPU PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date for submission of application form
23rd October 2020
Last date for Submission of Hard copy of filled application form
31st October 2020
Date of Entrance Test (PUCRET)
20th December 2020
12th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VBSPU PhD Admission 2020
- Passed Master degree or equivalent degree in appropriate branches with 50% marks from any recognized university/Institute.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC, CSIR, JRF, NET, GATE, or SLET or equivalent examination are exempted from entrance examination but have to appear for an interview. who
- Candidates with a GATE score must have scored at least 75 marks.
- Candidates who have worked for at least 15 years in Army/ Navy/ Airforce are eligible for Ph.D. in Defence or Strategic Studies.
VBSPU PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.vbspu.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read this Information brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- All Candidates have to submit hard copy of print out of Online application forms along with supporting documents on or before 31st October 2020
For General & Others Candidates
For SC & ST Candidates
Mode of Payment
Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the Entrance Test (PUCRET) conducted by the university followed by an interview round
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website