Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF) announces Entrance Test for Admission to UG PG Courses
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2021 – Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali (VCSG) Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF) invites applications for admissions to Undergraduate, Masters’ and Ph.D. Programs for the Academic Session 2021-2022 through the University Entrance Test (UET). Applications for the same can be submitted online through the University website on or before the due date.
Read further for more details on Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2021
- UG Programs : B.Sc. Forestry (Hons.), B.Sc. Horticulture (Hons.) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)
- Masters’ Programs : M.Sc. Horticulture in (Fruit Science), (Vegetable Science), (Floriculture & Landscape Architecture), (Plantation crops, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants), M.Sc. Agriculture in (Entomology), (Plant Pathology), (Seed Science & Technology), M.Sc. Food Technology, M.Sc. Forestry (Silviculture), (Tree Improvement), (Forest Products), (Agroforestry)
- PhD Programs : Ph.D. Programs in Agroforestry, Silviculture, Tree Improvement, Forest Product and Utilization, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Fruit Science
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of online application : 16th August 2021
- Date of downloading of Admit Cards : Through SMS on their registered cell phone number
- Date of Entrance Test : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2021
- For UG Programs : Intermediate Agriculture/ Science with Mathematics or Biology or equivalent examination.
- For Masters’ Programs : B.Sc. Horticulture / Agriculture/ Forestry/ Biology (ZBC)/ Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Food Technology/ Food Science & Technology.
- For PhD Programs : Grade point 6.5 or equivalent in concerned subjects in Master programme
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application shall be submitted online for which the applicant should login into the university website www.uuhf.ac.in.
Steps to follow
- Step-1 : Download the information brochure/prospectus 2021-22 and study it well before filling out the form.
- Step-2 : Click on Registration first. Read all the instructions given on the next page carefully and click on I agree. After opening the page, fill in all the information (Name, Father Name, Category, mob, dob, email carefully and click Submit
- Step 3 : Online payments through debit card, credit card, net banking or through a user
- Step 4 : After Online Application Fee Deposit, click Final Print Out of application form for your reference.
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs. 1400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates of Uttarakhand : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for qualifying the Entrance Test after declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- For Masters‟ programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the UET, the candidate higher in age would be considered. For Undergraduate programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in Physics, Chemistry. In the event of a tie again, a candidate higher in age would be considered.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website