Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya announces Admission to Undergraduate Courses for Session 2021
UBKV UG Admission 2021 – Application forms are invited online from eligible candidates domiciled in the State of West Bengal for admission to 4 years B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture courses for Main Campus at Pundibari, Coochbehar and College of Agriculture at Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur under the University for the Academic Session 2021-22.
Candidates can check out more details on UBKV UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee etc. from the page below.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
UBKV UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of online form to start : 26th July 2021
- Last date of submission of form : 15th August 2021
- Publication of merit list : To be notified later
- Counseling and admission : To be notified in the merit list
- Start of class : To be notified in the merit list
Eligibility Criteria for UBKV UG Admission 2021
- Secondary/Madhyamik Examination – All applicants except for those under SC/ST and PWD, must have passed Madhyamik (10th) Examination with at least 60% in aggregate.
- Applicants under SC/ST and PWD category should have 55% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik (10th) Examination AND
- Higher Secondary Examination from WBCHSE and Other boards (CBSE, ISC etc)
- General and OBC category: Passed Higher Secondary (H.S.) or equivalent Examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate along with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Horticulture
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates: Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the above examination. OR
- Higher Secondary Examination from WBSCVET (For Vocational Stream)
- Minimum 60% in aggregate of all the subjects in H.S. examination.
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates: Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the above examination.
- Candidates must be a domicile of West Bengal except ICAR candidates and Kashmiri Migrants
UBKV UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website http://www.ubkv.ac.in/.
- Application form has to be submitted online only through the University website https://admissionubkv.in.
- Applicants are advised to regularly follow their registered email ID, Password and SMS received in their phone numbers for checking the process of online counseling.
- The applicants have to upload scanned copies of the required Documents. Details of the Counseling and Admission process is given in the admission portal.
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/SC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For PWD category : No fee is required
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website