Utkal University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Postgraduate Program for Session 2021-22
Utkal University PG Admission 2021 – Utkal University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to various Postgraduate Regular Courses through Common PG Entrance Test-2021 (CPET-2021) under project Student Academic Management System (SAMS) for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check out for more details on Utkal University PG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
- Master of Science (MSc.)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
Utkal University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of applying online CAF through www.samsodisha.gov.in : 14th August 2021
- Available of Hall Ticket in applicant e-Space for downloading : 20th August 2021
- Commencement of Entrance Examination (CPET-2021) : 23rd August 2021 to 03rd September 2021
- Handing over the Entrance marks to OCAC by Entrance Examination Conducting University by:- 13th September 2021
- Updation of Graduation/Equivalent mark by the applicant upto :- 05th October 2021 (11:45 PM)
- Publication of Subject wise and State-wide Merit List : 12th October 2021 (02:00PM)
- Choice Filling by Eligible applicants : 12nd to 17th October 2021
- Publication of Provisional Allotment of Seats(for First Round Selection) : 22nd October 2021 (06:00 PM)
- Online Deposit of admission fees by students through SAMS [Student’s Account] Portal : 22nd to 25th October 2021 (05:00 PM)
- Reporting of applicants at alloted institutions for taking admission (for First Round Selection) : 22nd to 28th October 2021 (05:00 PM) (excluding Sunday)
- Updation of Slide Up Option Form online by the students taken admission in the First Round of Selection : 23nd to 29th October 2021 (11:45 PM)
- Data Updation of admitted students in e-space (for First Round Admission) by the respective institutions. : 22nd to 29th October 2021 (07:00 PM)
- Publication of Provisional Allotment of seats (for Second Round Selection) : 04th November 2021 (11:00 AM)
- Online deposit of admission fees by the students through SAMS [Student’s Account] portal: 04th November 2021 (02:00 PM) to 07th November 2021 (05:00 PM)
- Reporting of applicants at alloted institutions for taking admission (for Second Round Selection) : 05th November 2021 to 09th November 2021(05:00 PM) (excluding Sunday)
- Data Updation of admitted students in the e-space (for Second Round of Admission) by the respective institutions : 05th to 10th November 2021 (07:00 PM)
- Publication of Provisional List of Vacant Seats in SAMS Website : 12th November 2021 (02:00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal University PG Admission 2021
- For MSc, MA & M.Lib.I.Sc : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For MBA Programme: Passed Bachelor’s degree under any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate (except AMIE) and for SC/ST/PH candidates 45% in aggregate.
- For MCA Programme: Passed Bachelor’s degree under any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics/Statistics as a subject at +2 level (except AMIE) and for SC/ST/PH candidates 45% in aggregate.
- For LL.M Programme: Passed LLB with 50% marks or equivalent law degree (The students appearing LLB. Final Degree examination are advised to apply before publication of their result for the Entrance Test).
Utkal University PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/ & www.samsodisha.gov.in
- A student is required to register herself/himself to avail different services under Common PG Entrance Test such as online application, payment, hall ticket, etc. The registration will be through an OTP (One Time Password) process, hence a mobile number & email is very crucial. Multiple registrations are restricted against single mobile number & email ID.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, fee, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee: Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode
- Selection will be based on Common PG Entrance Test-2021 (CPET-2021).
- The final selection shall be based on entrance scores (CPET-2021), career marks, and performance in Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website