Utkal University Odisha announces Admission to B.Ed. and M.Ed. 2019-20 under UDTE
Utkal University BEd MEd Admission 2019 – Utkal University has got the NOC from Dept. of Higher Education, Government of Odisha and approval from NCTE, Govt. of India to offer B.Ed. and M.Ed.Courses from the session 2019-20 under University Department of Teachers Education (UDTE)
At present Utkal University will offer B.Ed. and M.Ed. Courses. These two courses will be offered under the University Department of Teacher Education. Presently, the Department will operate at the 2nd floor of the Platinum Jubilee Building, DDCE, Utkal University.
The Department will shift to New Campus in course of time.
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
- The desirous of admission to B.Ed. and M.Ed. under University Department of Teachers Education, (UDTE) Utkal University
- The present Utkal University syllabi for B.Ed. and M.Ed. are applicable.
Duration of Courses
- The duration of both the course is two years(4 Semesters)
- B.Ed. – 2 years
- M.Ed. – 2 years (4 Semesters)
No. of Seats
- B.Ed. – 25 (Arts) and 25 (Science)
- M.Ed. – 25 (Arts) and 25 (Science)
- Course Fees per annum(excluding exam & other fees)
- B.Ed. – Rs.48,000/-
- M.Ed. –Rs.50,000/
- Important Date lines Online Application Form: 14th August to 26th August 2019
- Download of Admit Cards: 29th August 2019 to 31st August 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 01st September 2019 (Sunday)
- Download Admit Card for Entrance: After submitting the Application form you can download your Admit Card from the Home Page
See: M.Ed Admissions 2019
B.Ed. (2 Years):
- Candidates with at least fifty per cent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Arts, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
M.Ed. (2 Years):
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme must have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following program:
- B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
- The course must have been recognized by the NCTE
- The reservation and relaxation for all above courses for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the University/Central Govt. /State Govt., whichever is applicable.
Download Admit Card for Entrance
- After submitting the Application form you can download your Admit Card from the Home Page (The venue of Entrance Examination for B.Ed. and M.Ed. will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Application Forms shall be downloaded from the University Website www.utkaluniversity.ac.in from 14th August to 26th August 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID
- For registration please click (New User Registration) and provide the relevant data inappropriate fields
- This will take you to the Registration page
- Select Course Applied for form the dropdown list.
- Select Subject from the Subject dropdown list.
- In the Name field write your Full Name as per your HSC (10th) certificate.
- Enter a valid & active Mobile Number and email ID, which will be registered for the entire registration process.
- In the D.O.B field, enter your Date of Birth by selecting through the Calendar.
- Enter the valid captcha code in the Captcha Code field.
- Now click on the Register button to get yourself registered. You will receive an
- OTP in your Mobile Phone and email ID.
- Provide the OTP to validate your registration and proceed for Payment.
- Coming Click on the “Resend” “OTP” option once again. If you are not getting to
- OTP in your registered mobile no.
- Rs.600/- only is to be paid towards the application form
- After successful payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card using SBI E-Pay, you will get an e-Receipt generated immediately from the System containing a reference number
- The reference number starts with 19 followed by 8 digits which you will have to provide while submitting the Online Application Form
- After making a successful payment you will receive Login ID & password on your Mobile Phone and email ID immediately within 10 minutes.If the same is not received within 10-15 minutes, please drop a mail mentioning your application ID and payment details to Helpdesk.
Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- The Administrative Officer, P.G. Council, Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751 004, Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 8339092483 Between 10 am to 5 pm, Website www.utkaluniversity.ac.in