University of North Bengal Siliguri announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Tea Management (PGDTM) 2022-23, Apply now
NBU PG Diploma in Tea Management Admission 2023 – University of North Bengal (NBU) Siliguri (West Bengal) has invites the applications for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Tea Management (PGDTM) Course for the academic year 2022-23.
NBU PG Diploma in Tea Management Admission 2023
- Duration Course: One-year duration split into 2 Semesters.
- No. of Seats: Total number of seats is 46 (forty six)
- Date of Advertisement: 02nd November 2022
- Date of issue of Admission form: 03rd to 23rd November 2022
- Last date of receiving forms: 23rd November 2022
- Date of Admission Test: 30th November 2022
- Date of publication of 1st List: 2nd December 2022
- Date of Admission of 1st List: 05th to 09th December 2022
- Date of publication of 2nd List: 12th December 2022
- Date of Admission 2nd List: 12th to 16th December 2022
- Date of commencement of class: 03rd January 2023
- Any Graduate of the University of North Bengal or any other recognized University in any discipline including Agriculture is eligible to apply.
- For admission, preference will be given to candidates up to 25 years of age as on June 1 of the year.
- Schedule for admission procedure has been mentioned in the Application Form https://nbu.ac.in/
- List of the candidates for admission test and admission will be displayed on the notice board of the Registrar as well as the office of the Department of Tea Science
- It is for the candidates to see the notice board in time. The University will not take responsibility for any postal delay or non-receipt of letter by any candidate.
- Candidate should pay through bank draft Rs. 200/-
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit. Candidates will need to produce an original certificate at their admission, for verification purposes.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website