University of Madras Arts and Science College announces admission to UG Courses 2019
University of Madras UG Admission 2019– Applications are invited by the University of Madras Arts and Science College from the interested candidates for admission into UG courses for the year 2019
About the institute:
- The University of Madras Arts & Science College (University Constituent College) was started in 11th August 2012 by the University of Madras with the financial assistant from the Government of Tamil Nadu. The aim of the Government and the University is to satisfy the higher education needs of socially and economically backward, downtrodden and also first generation and the fisher folk community students etc.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
University of Madras UG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement –Download of Prospectus cum-Application and Registration: 22nd April 2019
- Last date for online registration: 03rd May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application form: 03rd May 2019
See: BCA Entrance Exam
Courses offered and Eligibility Criteria for University of Madras UG Admission 2019
- B.A: For Tamil and English Discipline: A pass in the higher secondary examination (Academic or vocational stream)
- B.C.A: Computer Application Discipline: Computer Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics
- B.Com: General Discipline: Accountancy and commerce
- B.Com (C.A): Computer Application Discipline: Accountancy, Commerce and Computer Science
- The age limit for admission to UG courses as per the Government of Tamil Nadu norms.
- Admission will be made based on the rule of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu
See: Bachelor of Commerce B.Com Courses, B.Com Subjects, Syllabus
University of Madras UG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application should be submitted through online only
- Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no modification will be allowed after submitting the online application form
- Application fee to be paid online mode only.
- On submission of community certificate (SC/ST) one online application form will be free of cost
- Valid Email ID and mobile number is mandatory
- Submitting the application does not guarantee admission in the college.
- The filled in online applications should be sent to the respective college Principal after 10 days of the publication of +2 results is the last date along with the photo copies of the following;
- STD X- Statement of marks
- STD XII or equivalent certificate
- Pass certificate (for CBSE and ISC boards)
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate
- Community certificate
- Certificate of proof for the differently abled / sports/ NCC Ex. Servicemen
- Aadhar card
- Provisionally selected candidates name will be displayed in the college notice board and University Website www.unom.ac.in
- Applications are instructed to attend the interview on the given date and time
- The counseling of the candidates will be conducted as per the marks.
For more information please visit the official website: http://www.unom.ac.in/
University of Madras Arts and Science College
(University Constituent College), Thiruvottiyur, Chennai- 600019, Thiruvallur District, Phone: 044- 25730382, website: http://www.unom.ac.in/