University of Lucknow announces PhD Admission 2022, Apply now
University of Lucknow PhD Admission 2022 – University of Lucknow invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2022
University of Lucknow PhD Admission 2022
- Last date of form filling : August 16, 2022
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution.
- Candidates visit https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/ for online registration
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Personal Details
- Step 3 – Educational Qualifications
- Step 4 – Upload photo, signature and relevant certificate
- Step 5 – Preview
- Step 6 – Application Fee
- Step 7 – Print Application form
- For General and OBC : INR 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PH (Any Category) : INR 1000/-
- LU PhD admission would be done on the basis of Research Entrance Test (RET) to be conducted by the University of Lucknow followed by an interview.
- Candidates seeking admission to the PhD program shall be required to have secured at least 50% marks in RET.
For more detail and apply please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022