University of Kota Announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021, Fill PhD Admission Form Now
University of Kota PhD Admission 2021 – University of Kota (A State University in Rajasthan), invites applications for Admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2021.
Read further for more details on the University of Kota PhD Admission 2021
PhD Programs offered
- Faculty of Arts – Hindi; English; Sanskrit; Urdu; Music; Drawing & Painting
- Faculty of Social Science – Economics; Sociology; History; Public Administration; Geography; Political Science; Home Science
- Faculty of Science – Chemistry; Botany; Zoology; Physics; Mathematics; Computer Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Mgt. – A.B.S.T.; Business Administration; E.A.F.M.; Management
- Faculty of Education – Education; Physical Education
- Faculty of Law – Law
- Total Vacancies: 211
University of Kota PhD Admission 2021 Important Date
- The closing date for submission of application is 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kota PhD Admission 2021
- A candidate possessing the qualifications in appropriate areas and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed below, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. Program in the respective subject.
- Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline of any recognized University/Institute or equivalent, with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate (of all the year/semesters) where marks are awarded or minimum equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be
- Student who has qualified an exam conducted by professional bodies leading to CA, CS, ICWA, PGDM approved by AICTE, New Delhi is also eligible for the entrance test
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the categories of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC or those who had obtained their master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991
- Eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace marks procedure
University of Kota PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates may fill “Online Application Form” for the Ph.D. program via the link https://www.uok.ac.in/erp/research/admission available on the university website www.uok.ac.in
- PhD Program is Rs.2500/- for the candidates belong to the General Category and Rs.1000/- for the candidates belong to the SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) categories & Specially Abled Persons
- The Universities shall follow the rules of the Reservation Policy.
- Syllabus for the PhD Entrance Exam shall consist of 50% of research methodology as Part-I and 50% of subject specific as Part-II
- Paper shall consist of 100 objective types multiple choice questions (50 questions from Part-I and 50 questions from Part-II) of total 100 marks and each question have 01 mark
- Duration of the PhD entrance examination shall be 2.30 Hours.
- Candidates who will secure total 50% marks in the PhD Entrance Exam will be declared as qualified candidates
- All the candidates having UGC/CSIR JRF/NET or SLET/SET or Teachers Fellowships shall be exempted from Ph.D. entrance test and will be called for interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website