University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram PG Diploma Translation, Administrative Drafting and Reporting in Hindi Admission 2023
University of Kerala PG Diploma Admission 2023 – Applications are invited for the admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Translation, Administrative Drafting and Reporting in Hindi conducted by Department of Hindi, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram for the Academic Year 2023-24.
- The Department of Hindi was established in 1990. Master’s programme, Ph.D. programme, PG Diploma programmes are offered by the department on a regular basis.
- Enable the students to acquire language proficiency for making them capable in translation
- Enhance the capability of translation, through theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Provide a thorough awareness on the applicability of the language
Structure and Duration
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Translation, Administrative Drafting and Reporting in Hindi is a one year course (Part-time) consisting of two semesters.
- Application Fee and Entrance Examination: Rs. 750/-
- Tuition Fee : Rs. 7000/-
- Caution Deposit : Rs. 500/-
- DDF : Rs. 3000/-
- Examination Fee (Rs. 500/- per paper) : Rs. 3000/-
- Fee for subsequent appearance per paper : Rs. 500/-
- Number of Seats: 25
- Last date for submission of application: 20th October 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Hindi as one of the subjects
- A department level entrance examination for admission will be conducted.
- Interested candidates are required to submit the application form (can be downloaded from the website www.keralauniversity.ac.in will be available from the Department of Hindi, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram) duly filled in, with the required documents (as mentioned in the instructions) along with the required application fee
- The application and entrance examination fee Rs.750/- may be paid in cash at the University Cash Counter or through online in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala”. The application fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The application forms complete in all respects along with attested copies of mark lists of all examinations(semesters/years)should be submitted to “The Professor &Head, Department of Hindi, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram”on or before 20th October 2023
- Application Form received without the application fees, shall be rejected.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website