University of Kerala notifies Admission to Two Year M.Ed. Degree Course for Academic Year 2022-23, Apply now
University of Kerala M.Ed Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for admission to the M.Ed Degree Course offered in the Affiliated Colleges of Teacher Education for the academic year 2022–2023.
University of Kerala M.Ed Admission 2022
- This is a professional course leading to a Masters Degree in Education. The duration of the course shall be two years comprising four semesters of six months each
- Issuing of Applications in the Colleges 02nd December 2022
- Last date of issuance and receipt of applications in the College 12th December 2022
- Date of publication of Rank list 15th December 2022
- Date of Interview/Admission 21st & 22nd December 2022
- Date of commencement of classes 03rd January 2023
- Closure of admission: Will be announced later
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed Degree program must possess a B.Ed Degree of the University of Kerala or any other B.Ed Degree recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Kerala, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate
- Candidates shall satisfy all the academic eligibility requirements at the time of notification for admission.
Relaxation of Marks
- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates and 2% for SEBC candidates will be allowed.
- The Prospectus is subject to modifications/additions/deletions as may be considered necessary by the University.
- For details regarding duration of the course/Status of Course/list of Colleges/Eligibility criteria/relaxation of marks etc. refer to the prospectus uploaded in the official website of the University (www.keralauniversity.ac.in).
- Fee Structure – Government, Aided and Self-Financing Colleges
- Annual Tuition – Fee As per the Govt. norms
Selection and Weightage of Marks
- The total marks obtained for the B.Ed Degree Examination shall be the basis for selection
- The admission shall be done by the respective colleges on the basis of merit and reservation policy. The admission to self financing colleges shall be monitored by the Director of Collegiate Education and the Registrar of the University.
- The allotment of the M.Ed. seats in the above eleven Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-2021 will be made from the rank list prepared by the Colleges concerned
- The allotment shall be made subject wise from the rank list published for the same as mentioned above according to the merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website