Kashmir University announces Admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program 2019
University of Kashmir LLM Admission 2019 – On-Line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 2-Years LL.M Programme for the academic session 2019 at Main Campus, University of Kashmir.
Also See : Law Entrance Exams
University of Kashmir LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of submission of online application: 17th July 2019
- Last date of submission of online application form: 26th July 2019
- Last date of submission of Hard copy of application forms, if applying under any reserved category: 27th July 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir LLM Admission 2019
- Candidates should have passed L.LB (Professional) or B.A LL.B (5 years) from the University of Kashmir or from any other University/ Institute recognized by UGC with at least 55% marks for open Merit and 50% marks for reserved categories.
- The eligible candidates shall have to appear in the entrance test at their own expenses at the University specified centres for which date shall be notified separately.
University of Kashmir LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Visit the official website www.Kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link admission 2019. Read important Instructions for registration and submission of form carefully before proceeding further.
- Enter your Registration No. and click ‘Next’.
- Enter the required details and upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then click “submit”. Get a printout of the form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Deposit the non refundable “Application fee of Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 150/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode only.
Forms (hard copy)
- Only those candidates who apply under any Reserved Category are required to submit downloaded application form (hard copy) with the following documents in the Department of Law, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal and obtain a receipt for record.
- Marks Certificate of the qualifying examinations
- State subject certificate
- Reserved category certificate with original for verification
- The candidates must check the fee status of their application forms after three days from the submission of online application from. In case, fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the office of the Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir.
- For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact university on the following numbers:
- Office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations: 0194-2272063
University of Kashmir
Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006