University of Kashmir announces Admission to B. Architecture Program for session 2019- 20
University of Kashmir B.Arch Admission 2019 – Online Application Forms are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to 05 Year B. Architecture programme being offered at the School of Architecture, Abdul Ahad Azad Memorial Degree College, Bemina Srinagar for the academic session 2019-20:-
Also See : Architecture Entrance Test 2019
University of Kashmir B.Arch Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of online Application Forms: 08th July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application forms: 25th July 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application forms in respect of all candidates applying under open and any reserved category: 30th July 2019
Also See : Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir B.Arch Admission 2019
- Candidates should have qualified JEE Main Examination-2019 Paper II / NATA-2019 after having qualified 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
University of Kashmir B.Arch Admission 2019 Application Process
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their On-Line Application forms:
- Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions. Read important instructions and Submission of form carefully before proceeding further.
- Enter your board registration No. and click “Next”.
- Enter the required details and upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”
- If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Deposit the non-refundable “Application cum Entrance Test fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode only.
Submission of download Application Forms (Hard Copy):
- The candidates are required to submit the hardcopy of the auto-generated application form along with following documents in the office of College Development Council, University of Kashmir latest shall be submitted by 30.07.2019.
- JEE Main Paper-II / NATA 2019 Score Card;
- Matriculation Marks Certificate (Date of Birth);
- Marks Card of 12th Class (Higher Secondary Part-II);
- State Subject Certificate / Last School Attended;
- Reserved Category Certificate (in any) signed by the competent authority.
Note: The merit list will be prepared as per the JEE Main All India Rank (AIR) Paper-II and NATA 2019 score separately.
For more details visit the official website: www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in
Hazratbal, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir, India, 190006