Kalyani University announces Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program for Session 2023
Kalyani University B.Ed. Admission 2023 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the B.Ed. Program (Session 2023-24) at the Department of Education, University of Kalyani.Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Kalyani B.Ed. Admission 2023-24 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from the page below.
Kalyani University B.Ed. Admission 2023
- Advertisement of the admission process 01st September, 2023
- Online application for admission starts 01st September, 2023
- Last date for online application 15th September, 2023
- Publication of Provisional Merit List 18th September, 2023
- Online Counseling 19th September to 20th September, 2023
- Publication of 1st Provisional Admission List 21st September, 2023
- Admission 22rd September, 2023 & 26th September, 2023
- Commencement of Classes 03rd October, 2023
- Dept. of Education University of Kalyani – Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Physical Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Commerce, Education and Other Subjects
- Intake Capacity: 50
- Candidates should be Graduate in a school subject from a recognized university. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanity.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology/ BCA/MCA with Science and/or Mathematics as subject with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission.
- Fresher’s should have at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s degree /or in the Master’s degree in the school subject. For ‘Master’s Degree’, courses of two years duration will be considered for scoring.
- For fresh candidates, incase of Honours Graduates in school subject, the marks obtained in Honours subject will be considered.
- In case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects will be considered
- For fresh candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each method subject based on scoring
- Age limit for Fresher’s is 37 years as 01st July 2023. There is no age limit for Deputed teachers
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD (Minimum disability 40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules. Relaxation of minimum qualifying marks will be as per Govt, rules
- Application forms along with Instruction sheet & three parts Fee Payment Challan can be downloaded from University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- Application Fee (Rs.400/- for Gen/OBC & PD candidates Rs.160/- and Rs.200/- for SC/ST plus Bank Charges) as per Online Instructions.
- Details of method subjects and other information are available in the instruction sheet.
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Medium of instructions: Bengali/ English
- The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic session and having 4 semesters; 50% of the seat intake will be reserved for Fresh Candidates and 50% for untrained in – service / Deputed teachers of Classes IX-XII
- Selected candidates shall have to reside within a reasonable proximity of the Institution
- The intake ratio for home University and other Universities shall be 80:20
- Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying exams and as per norms of the University. Scores against marks for different level of exams will be as follows:
- Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination – 10
- Higher Secondary Examination – 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (General/Pass) – 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) – 30
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. – 20
For Deputed Candidates
- Deputed applicants must submit an attested copy of M.C. resolution of the approval of her / his service with the online application form and must submit NOC at the time of admission.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- B.Ed. Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023