University of Hyderabad M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into M.Phil and PhD admission for the year 2019
About University of Hyderabad
University of Hyderabad (UOH) is a public University affiliated by UGC and AIU. The university is accredited grade “A” by NAAC
University of Hyderabad M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of Registration of Application: 01st April 2019
- Close date of Registration of application: 03rd May 2019
- Release date of Admit card: 20th May 2019
- Date of entrance test: 27th to 31st May 2019
Courses offered: M.Phil and PhD
See: M.Phil Admissions
Specializations offered in M.Phil
English, Philosophy, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Applied Linguistics, Translation Studies, Comparative Literature, English Language Studies, Dalit and Adivasi Studies and Translation, Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, Regional Studies, Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy, Indian Diaspora, General Studies.
Duration of course: 1 year
Specializations offered in PhD:
Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Sciences, Chemistry, Bio Chemistry, Plant Sciences, Animal Sciences, Biotechnology, English, Philosophy, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Applied Linguistics, Translation Studies, Comparative Literature, Sanskrit Studies, English Language Studies, Dalit and Adivasi Studies and Translation, History, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, Regional Studies, Folk Culture Studies, Social Exclusion & Inclusive policy, Indian Diaspora, Science, Technology and Society Studies, Human Rights, Dance , Communication, Management studies, Medical Science, Material Engineering, Economics, Earth & Space Sciences, ACRHEM, Psychology, General Studies, Language Endangered Studies.
Duration: 3-6 years
See: PHD Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hyderabad M.Phil PhD Admission 2019
- Candidate must have hold of master’s degree in the concerned/relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks/equivalent grade from a recognized university
- Candidates need to qualify the written test and interview
- Qualified Candidate who have qualified UGC/CSIR/NBHM /JRF/RGNF/MANF are not required to take the entrance test
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree and expecting their results and certificates before July 31 are also eligible to apply.
University of Hyderabad M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the above Program on the basis of their merit in written test followed by an interview.
However, candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/NBHM /JRF/RGNF/MANF are exempted from the written test. Selection of such candidates shall be based on the interview.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
University of Hyderabad M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates must apply for admission by filling in and submitting completed online application. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled-in with the relevant information.
- Candidate should log on to the http://acad.uohyd.ac.in website and follow the given steps:
- Fill the application form online with the necessary information
- Pay the application fee via available payment modes
- Upload the necessary scanned documents
- Candidate must preserve the registration number generated during the online filling of application form.
- Note: without the generation of registration no. the registration process is incomplete.
- Submit the application form online
- Download the hall ticket
- Candidate must keep the Xerox copy of the completed applications for subsequent use.
- Also submit copy of the essential documents.
- Application/entrance fee for General/EWS: INR 550/-
- OBC Category: INR 350/-
- Application/entrance fee for SC/ST/PH Category: INR 250/-
Note: Then application/registration fee is non-refundable
For more information please visit the official website;
University of Hyderabad
P.O. Central University, Hyderabad-500046, Telangana, India