University of Goa announces Admission to Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.) in Electronics and Instrumentation Program 2022
University of Goa B.Voc Admission 2022 – Applications for admission to B.Voc. in Electronics and Instrumentation at School of Physical and Applied Sciences (SPAS), Goa University for the academic year 2022-23 will be accepted through online mode only.
University of Goa B.Voc Admission 2022
- Program: Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.) in Electronics and Instrumentation
- Duration of Course: Three Years (3 Years)
- Total No. of Seats – 15
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th June 2022
- Aptitude Assessment/Interview: 15th June 2022
- Commencement of B.Voc.: 20th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for University of Goa B.Voc Admission 2022
- The minimum qualification required is Higher Secondary School Certificate (XII STD) in any stream such as Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational, etc., or equivalent from any recognised Board or University.
- The application form is to be submitted ONLINE from 02nd July 2022 up to 17th July 2022 through the Goa University Websites: www.Goauniversity.net & www.Goauniversity.ac.in
- A copy of the auto generated submitted application form, complete in all respects, accompanied with the following documents, should be submitted in the office of the College Development Council up to 26th July 2022. (4.00 p.m)
- A desirable candidate can apply for more than one Programme.
- Application Fees (To be paid online through the GUMS portal only):
- INR. 600/- per program
- INR. 300/- in case of SC/ST of Goa.*
- No fees shall be charged from Person with Disability candidates.
- Mode of Payment:- Through Online Mode only
- The Admission for B.Voc Program(s) shall be done centrally for all the institutions on the basis of Entrance Test comprising Reasoning Ability, General Aptitude and Mathematics, English and Science, of Metric standard-comprising of 60 MCQs with one mark each, to be conducted by the (Dean College Development Council) / Competent Authority.
- The selection of the candidates for admission shall be on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying Entrance Test.
For more details and apply online visit the official website