University of Calicut PG Diploma and Certificate Courses in Arabic 2019-20
Calicut University PG Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission 2019 – Directorate of Admission, University of Calicut, has invited applications for admission to following Post-Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses in Arabic in the Department of Arabic, University of Calicut for the academic year 2019-20.
- P.G. Diploma in Translation and Secretarial Practice in Arabic (Full Time)
- P.G. Diploma in Commerce and Management in Arabic (Part Time)
- PG Diploma Duration of Course – One Year
- Certificate Course in Spoken Arabic (Part-Time) – Six months
Also See: Admission Notification 2019
- PG Diploma Duration of Course – Graduation from a recognized University with not less than 45% marks in Arabic main/Afsal Ul-Ulama. Any other subject with Arabic as second language will also be considered.
- Certificate Course in Spoken Arabic – SSLC Pass
- Fee Structure (For above courses)
- Application Fee Rs.115/-
- Registration Fee Rs.60/-
- Tuition Fee Rs.730/-
- Caution Deposit Rs.400/-
- Total – Rs.1305/-
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University Website www.cuonline.ac.in/www.universityofcalicut.info
- Application Fee (Rs.115/-) can be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment
- Please see the link ‘fee remittance’ in the Admission Website www.cuonline.ac.in or the link ‘instant web payment system’ in the Official Website of the University www.uoc.ac.in for remitting the application fee by e-payment (Select the purpose “Application fee for Full-time/Part-time Courses in Arabic Department”)
- Filled in applications along with the challan receipt towards the application fee shall reach the Head of the Department of Arabic, University of Calicut, Calicut University P.O, 673 635 (Ph. No. 0494 2407254, 7394) on or before 09th August 2019.
- Commencement of Receipt of Application Form: 02nd August 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 09th August 2019
- Interview on 14th August 2019
- Commencement of Class 19th August 2019