Calcutta University announces PhD Program Admission at Department of Pali 2019
Calcutta University PhD in Pali Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited by the Department of Pali, University of Calcutta from interested candidates for admission into PhD in Pali for the academic year 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
Calcutta University PhD in Pali Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application: 24th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 31st July 2019
- Result of Entrance Test will be published: 13th August 2019
- The viva-voce will be conducted on: 16th August 2019
- List of the selected candidate will be published on: 26th August 2019
Also See : PhD Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University PhD in Pali Admission 2019
- M. Phil degree and other requirements by the U.G.C.
- Selection will be based on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance test.
- The written examination of one hour duration shall comprise 35 multiple choice type questions of 2 marks each and 30 marks for Essay. There will be no negative markings.
- Candidates must obtain qualifying marks is 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST category to qualify for interview.
- Candidates who have already passed NET/SET/M.Phil examination can directly appear in the interview skipping the written examination.
Calcutta University PhD in Pali Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply in prescribed proforma online or offline by paying Rs. 100/- through online (SBI Collect) and submit at Department of Pali, 3rd Floor Ashutosh Building (Time-12 noon to 4 pm)
University of Calcutta
Department of Pali, 87, 1, College, St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata West Bengal 700073