Calcutta University announces admission to Master of Commerce (M.Com) Day & Evening Program 2021
University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2021 – Calcutta University invites applications from interested candidates for admission to Master of Commerce (M.Com) Program (Day and Evening) for the session 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2021
University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date for filling of online application form at website: 01st September 2021
- Last date for submission the online application form: 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2021
- Passed 3-Year B.Com. Honours or its equivalent Graduates of University of Calcutta and Autonomous Colleges and Other Universities graduating not earlier than 2021 are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared at the final year/ semester exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply with a condition that they have to produce their mark sheets before the generation of merit list.
University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/ & http://www.caluniv-ucsta.net/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Further details will be notified in due course. All are requested to follow the university website regularly
- For General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Bill Desk Gateway
- Selection will be made strictly in order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks for 60% of seats for C.U. current year students and for the remaining 40% of seats, in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained at the subject wise Entrance Test for Non C.U. and C.U. current year and back year students.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website