Calcutta University PhD (Tech) Program 2019
Calcutta University PhD (Tech) Admission 2019 – University of Calcutta invites applications for admission to PhD (Tech) Program of the Department of Radio Physics and Electronics for the academic year 2019.
No. of Seats
- A maximum of 35 (Thirty-five) PhD Students may be accommodated; if found suitable, with reservations as per West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act 2013.
- Last Date for accepting Application Form is 30th August 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 26th September 2019 at 01:00 pm
- Interview will be held on 24th October 2019 from 12:00 noon onwards
See: Phd Admissions 2019
- Candidates having M Sc / 4-year BE / B Tech / post-B Sc 3-year B Tech degree will have to appear in a written admission test followed by an interview.
- Candidates having M Tech/M Phil degrees or who have cleared NET/GATE/SLET/SET/equivalent exams need not appear in the written test and are entitled directly to appear for the interview.
- One and half hour written examination will be held on 26th September 2019 at 01:00 pm in the Department of Radio Physics and Electronics. The question will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based on fundamentals of physics, mathematics, electronics and communication.
- The interview will be held on 24th October 2019 from 12:00 noon onwards in the Department
- Notification of selected candidates after the admission test/interview will be displayed in the departmental notice board and communicated through email.
- Application Form can be downloaded from: www.caluniv.ac.in
- The candidates are advised to apply in the prescribed application form by paying Rs.100/- through a Challan to the cash counter of the above-mentioned address.
- The Challan must be endorsed by the Head of the Department of Radio Physics and Electronics, University of Calcutta.
- Please click here (Link for Application Form) to download the application form. The filled-in forms along with copy of Challan should be submitted at the department office located at 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009
See: Admission Notification and Dates