Kerala University announces Admission to PG Diploma in Geo-Information Science and Technology (PGDGIST) Program for Session 2021
Kerala University PG Diploma Admission 2021 – University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram announces admission to the PG Diploma in Geo-Information Science and Technology (PGDGIST) at the Centre for Geo-Information Science and Technology (A centre of excellence supported by the DST and KSCSTE) for the year 2021-22.
Course Duration & No. of Seats
- Duration: Full time two semester course
- Number of seats : 10
Kerala University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application : 25th October 2021
- Date of entrance examination (if needed) : 08th November 2021
- Date of commencement of classes : 29th November2021
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala University PG Diploma Admission 2021
- Post graduate Degree in Geology (or any branch of Earth Science), Geography, Environmental Science, Physics, Computer Science, with not less than 55% marks.
Kerala University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates are required to submit the application form (can be downloaded from web site https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/) duly filled in, with the required documents (as mentioned in the instructions) along with the required application fee.
- The application forms complete in all respects along with attested copies of mark lists of all examinations (semesters/years) should be submitted to “The Director, Inter University Centre for Geospatial Information Science and Technology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581” on or before 25 th October 2021. Application form received without the application fees, shall be rejected.
- The application fee of Rs. 300/- may be paid in cash at the University Cash Counter. The fee can also be paid as crossed DD for Rs. 310/- issued by any branch of nationalised banks, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The purpose of remittance and the name of the person for whom the remittance is made should be clearly stated on the backside of the DD. The application fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website