University of Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Program for January 2022 Session, Apply now
University of Hyderabad PhD Admission – University of Hyderabad invites application from bright, aspiring candidates committed to excellence in research to apply for PhD programs offered by various Schools/ Departments and Centers for the academic session beginning in January 2022
Check out for more details on University of Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same on or before 31st December, 2021.
PhD Course Offered
- PhD Physics
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Biochemistry
- PhD Plant Sciences
- PhD Animal Biology
- PhD Urdu
- PhD Theater Arts
- PhD Communication
- PhD Biomedical Sciences
- Materials Engineering
University of Hyderabad PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of online submission: 06th December, 2021
- Last Date for submitting the Online Application: 31st December, 2021
- Downloading of Hall Tickets for Written Test: 04th January 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination (Only at Hyderabad Center): 08th January 2022
University of Hyderabad PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree/Post Graduate in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying degree examination and expecting their results and certificates before 31st July may also apply for admission.
University of Hyderabad PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.uohyd.ac.in/
- Application form has to be submitted online from 06 December to 31st December, 2021.
- Before applying online, candidates will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph (25kb) and signature (10kb). Scanned copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS applicants.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using the Online Payment Gateway link provided on the form.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the Prospectus and instructions are available on the University website.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 600/
- For EWS Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(PH) Candidates: Rs. 275/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Selection of candidates for admission to PhD programs will be based on their academic qualification, written entrance examination and a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website