Calicut University announces Admission to M.Ed Program for Session 2022, Apply now
University of Calicut M.Ed Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited for Admissions to M Ed Programme (Regular Two Year course) with four semester for the Academic Year 2022-23 to the Department of Education and Government Colleges / Aided Colleges / Un-aided Colleges affiliated to University of Calicut.
All candidates seeking admission to M.Ed programs should compulsorily register through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The candidates who have not registered through CAP will not be permitted to take admission at any stage of the admission process.
- Commencement of Online Registration : 04th August 2022
- Closing Date of Online Registration : 19th August 2022
- Commencement of Classes : Will be announced later
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed programme shall be required to have passed the following programmes with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
- B.Ed degree of 1 or 2 years duration recognised by University of Calicut or
- 4 year integrated teacher education degree programme (B.El. Ed/ B.Sc. Ed/ B.A. Ed) recognised by University of Calicut*,
- *(In case of Integrated degree programmes B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed, aggregate marks/ grade in Education Papers alone will be considered )
- A Master’s degree is not mandatory for entry in the M.Ed programme. However an additional weightage shall be given to candidates with post- graduate degree in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences
- Relaxation in the marks will be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Socially and Educationally Backward Classes/ Persons with disabilities and other applicable categories as per the rules of State government
- Visit https://admission.uoc.ac.in – for online B.Ed. Registration
- Candidates read full notification before applying.
- SC/ST : Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and fifty only)
- Other category candidates : Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only)
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- M.Ed admission in affiliated training colleges for the academic year 2022-23 will be conducted through allotment and admission to Department of Education will be conducted through rank list as per the admission schedule published by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- M.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exam 2022
- B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022