Sri PV Narsimha Rao Telangana State University announces Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Admission 2022-23
TSVU PhD Admission – Sri PV Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary, Animal and Fishery Sciences (SPVNR TSU VAFS) Hyderabad invites applications for admission to PhD Course for the academic year 2022-23.
Number of Seats
- 11 seats are available for regular students for academic year 2022-23 for admission into PhD. The details of seats available for fresh candidates for admission into PhD courses in various major fields of study are as shown in APPENDIX -I.
TSVU PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for receipt of Google form applications: 13th January 2022
- Date of Counselling: 20th January 2022
- Date of Registration for I-Semester 2022-23: 24th January 2022
TSVU PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master of Veterinary Science or an equivalent examination in Veterinary Science from PVNR TVU/SVVU/ APAU/ ANGRAU or from an institution accredited by ICAR in the concerned field of specialization with at least 70% marks in aggregate under traditional system of exam or an OGPA of 2.7 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system
- In case of SC, ST and PH candidates, minimum of 60% aggregate marks under traditional system in Master of Veterinary Science or OGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 or 6.00 out of 10.00 under 10 point scale is essential
- The basic undergraduate degree in B. V. Sc. /B. V. Sc & A. H. is essential
- The upper age limit is 50 years as on 01-07-2021 for all the candidates including ICAR senior research fellowship holders.
TSVU PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- The applications shall be downloaded from the University website www.tsvu.nic.in
- For all other candidates should reach the Registrar, PVNRTVU, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 on or before 13th January 2022 by 4.00 p.m. either in person or by Post.
- Applications received after the due date will summarily be rejected.
- Candidate should pay through SBI Collect
- For General Categories: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs. 750/-
- Selection of candidates for admission to Ph. D. courses shall be made by a Counselling Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website