Tripura Government Law College (TGLC) Agartala announces Law Entrance Exam (LEE) 2023 for Admission to 5-Year BA LLB (Hons) Degree Course
Tripura Government Law College Entrance Exam 2023 – Tripura Government Law College invites application for admission to 5-year B.A. LLB (Honours) Degree Course for the academic session 2023-24. Law Entrance Examination Board, Agartala, Tripura will conduct Law Entrance Examination (LEE) 2023 for preparation of merit list for admission.
Tripura Government Law College Entrance Exam 2023
- Date of Commencement of filling-up of Online Application 18th May 2023
- Closing Date of Online Application: 12th June 2023
- Date & Time of Law Entrance Examination: 07th July 2023
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Passed/appeared in 10+2 or an equivalent exam. Those who have appeared for the exams but their result is not out yet can also apply
- Only those candidates are eligible for Tripura Govt. Law College Admission who secures 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2/equivalent exam.
- Candidates need to fill-up the Online Application available in the website of the DHE, Govt. of Tripura, West Tripura, Agartala (highereducation.tripura.gov.in) and upload the necessary documents and self passport sized photograph w.e.f. 18th May to 12th June 2023
- It is non-refundable. Check the category-wise fee amounts below.
- General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST – Rs 250/-
- Medium of the Question paper: English only.
- No. of Papers – 02
- Duration – Each paper is of 2 hours duration.
- Total Marks – Each paper holds a weightage of 100 marks.
- Groups – There are 2 groups in each of the papers
- Group A – It comprises objective questions. This group is of 50 marks.
- Group B – Candidates need to answer 3 subjective questions out of 6, each of these questions is for 16 marks. 2 marks are allotted to handwriting and neatness
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website