Tripura Government Law College (TGLC) Agartala Law Entrance Exam for Admission to 5-Year BA LLB (Hons) Degree Course 2021-22
Tripura Government Law College BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 – Law Entrance Examination Board, Agartala, Tripura invites application for admission to 5-year B.A. LLB (Honours) Degree Course in the Tripura Govt. Law College, Agartala, Tripura for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can check details on Tripura Government Law College BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fee, exam pattern and more.
Tripura Government Law College BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form Releases: 10th June 2021 from 10:00 am
- Last date to apply: 09th July 2021 up to 5:30 pm
- Date of Law Entrance Examination: Last week of July 2021
- Release of Provisional Merit List: To be announced
- Date of counseling: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Government Law College BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2021
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Passed/appeared in 10+2 or an equivalent exam. Those who have appeared for the exams but their result is not out yet can also apply
- Only those candidates are eligible for Tripura Govt. Law College Admission who secures 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2/equivalent exam.
Tripura Government Law College BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates need to fill-up the Online Application available in the website of the DHE, Govt. of Tripura, West Tripura, Agartala (highereducation.tripura.gov.in) and upload the necessary documents and self passport sized photograph w.e.f. 24th Jul to 25th August 2021
- It is non-refundable. Check the category-wise fee amounts below.
- General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST – Rs 250/-
- Medium of the Question paper: English only.
- No. of Papers – 02
- Duration – Each paper is of 2 hours duration.
- Total Marks – Each paper holds a weightage of 100 marks.
- Groups – There are 2 groups in each of the papers
- Group A – It comprises objective questions. This group is of 50 marks.
- Group B – Candidates need to answer 3 subjective questions out of 6, each of these questions is for 16 marks. 2 marks are allotted to handwriting and neatness
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website