DME Tripura announces Admission to ANM and GNM Training Courses for Session 2021-22
Tripura ANM & GNM Admission 2021 – Government of Tripura, Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has invited applications for admission in the ANM and GNM Training Courses for the Academic Session 2021-2022
Read on for more details on Tripura ANM & GNM Admission 2021
No. of Seats
- The Tripura Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives (ANM) and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses are conducted by the Tripura Rural Health Department for the candidates who want to enroll themselves in a 2-year nursing degree program offered by the nursing colleges of Tripura State
- Total Number of seats are as follows:
- GNM (Male) – 50 Seats
- ANM (Female) – 155 Seats
Tripura ANM & GNM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date for filling Application Form: 07th October 2021
- Last date for filling Application Form: 22nd October 2021
- Release of Admit Card: To be announced
- Date for Interview: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura ANM & GNM Admission 2021
- For GNM – HS (+2 Stage) or equivalent examinations passed. Minimum marks 40% for general candidates and 35% for SC/SC candidates to be obtained and ANM passed mark sheet if any. For SC/ST candidates 5 years relaxation according to Govt. reservation policy
- Age Limit: Sex, Male and Female 17 years to 35 years as on 31st December 2021
- For ANM Course – HS (+2 Stage) or equivalent examination passed. For SC/ST candidates 5 years relaxation according to Govt. Reservation Policy
- Age Limit: Only for Female, Age 17 years to 35 years as on 31st December 2021
Tripura ANM & GNM Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Tripura GNM/ANM 2021 Application Form released by the Tripura Rural Health Department was made available on October 07, 2021 and the last date for submission of the application forms is October 22, 2021
- The candidates can check the official web portal of the conducting body i.e dme.tripura.gov.in for the link of Tripura GNM/ANM 2021 Application Form. The complete procedure for filling the Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form is given below.
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official web portal of the Tripura Government i.e dme.tripura.gov.in for the Tripura GNM & ANM 2021 Application Form.
- Step 2: On the homepage of the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura, candidates can find the link which will direct them to the application form page.
- Step 3: The candidates have to enter the personal details asked in order to complete the registration process and they will be provided with their respective registration ID and password.
- Step 4: Using the given login credentials, candidates are required to fill the details in the Tripura GNM & ANM 2021 Application Form.
- Step 5: This step involves uploading the scanned pictures of the candidate’s passport-sized coloured photograph and signature as per the given format in the notification for Tripura ANM 2021.
- General/ OBC – Rs 200/-
- SC/ST – Rs 150/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website