Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University Chennai announces Admission to PhD (Full Time/Part Time) for July-2019 Session
TNTEU PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Degree Program in Education at this University Departments and affiliated colleges of Education to offering Ph.D. Degree Programme for July-2019 Session in the prescribed format.
Candidates can check the complete information of TNTEU PhD Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
See: PHD Admission 2019
TNTEU PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of filled-in Application with Enclosures is: 31st July 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Date of Entrance Exam and Interview will be informed to eligible candidates by Post/ E-Mail
- Entrance examination will be conducted only in the Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University Campus, Karappakkam, Chennai-97.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for TNTEU PhD Admission 2019
- As per UGC/TNTEU Norms and Selection through the Entrance Exam and Interview.
Note: (UGC/JRF/NET/SELT in Education Qualified Candidates are exempted from Entrance exam however they need to submit the application).
TNTEU PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application form can be downloaded from the University website www.tnteu.ac.in and submit the filled in application to the Registrar along with the prescribed fee on or be for the last date.
- The filled in application should be countersigned by the principal and proposed guide where the candidates proposes to do the PhD work.
- The payment of prescribed fee submitted by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University”, payable at Chennai.
- The SC/ST candidates should submit the Xerox Copy of the Community Certificate to all the concession.
- The Filled in Application along with necessary enclosures should be sent directly to “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Ganagainaman Koil Street, Karappakkam, Chennai-600097”.
Cost of Application
- For OC/BC/MBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.350/-
- The Application fee should be remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University‟ payable at Chennai and the original DD should be enclosed along with the Application.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (Established under Tamil Nadu Act 33 of 2008), Gangaiamman Koil Street,Karapakkam, Chennai–600 097, Tamil Nadu, India, Website: www.tnteu.ac.in