Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University PhD Degree (Education) Admission 2021, Date, Application Process, Eligibility
TNTEU PhD Admission 2021 – Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University (TNTEU) invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Degree Program in Education at University Departments and affiliated Colleges of Education offering PhD Degree Program for July 2021 Session
TNTEU PhD Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application with enclosures is 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU PhD Admission 2021
- Should have a Post Graduate Degree and M.Ed Degree who pursued under 10+2+3+2 or 10+1+1+3+2 pattern or equivalent in that order recognized by this university or of any other university
- A Postgraduate Degree and M.Ed with not less than 55% marks in each or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 – point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign University approved by the Syndicate of this University.
TNTEU PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University Website www.tnteu.ac.in
- The payment of prescribed fee submitted by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University” payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University”, payable at Chennai
- The selection will be based on the Entrance Examination and Interview. UGC/JRF/NET/SLET in education qualified candidates are exempted from Entrance Exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website